Seaholme Primary School is quickly approaching its enrolment capacity. If you are interested in enrolling your child at Seaholme Primary School and live within the catchment area please contact our office to organise a school tour or collect an enrollment form. If you live outside of Seaholme’s catchment area please contact our office to organise a school tour and collect an Expression of Interest form.
We strongly encourage all enrolment forms to be provided to the school by August 1. This will assist the school to finalise the enrolment process and to begin planning for the transition of your child. Confirmation of enrolment will occur by September 1. You may still enrol after this date, but we strongly encourage you to assist us with this process.
Click here to see our enrolment catchment area: Seaholme PS catchment map 2014
Seaholme Primary School is nearing enrolment capacity.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
3. Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
4. Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds. (NB This criterion applies to VCE programs in secondary schools, SEAL Programs, and Select Entry Schools only)
5. All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
6. In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.