If you are interested in enrolling your student at Seaholme Primary School’s please contact our office fo organise a school tour or collect an enrollment form.
Click here to see our enrolment catchment area: Seaholme PS catchment map 2014
Seaholme Primary School is nearing enrolment capacity.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
3. Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
4. Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds. (NB This criterion applies to VCE programs in secondary schools, SEAL Programs, and Select Entry Schools only)
5. All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
6. In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.