The Pre Prep Reading program aims to:
- Ease the transition into a formal school setting.
- Begin to develop problem solving strategies required by early readers.
- Begin to develop cooperation, communication and socialisation skills.
Tueday 22nd of August, 2017
Tuesday 29th of August, 2017
Tuesday 5th of September, 2017
Tuesday 12th of September, 2017
Tuesday 19th of September, 2017
Tuesday 17th of October, 2017
Tuesday 24th of october, 2017
Students: Students must be enrolled to attend Seaholme Primary School for the following year in order to participate in this program.
Organization of Session:
- Reading of popular known book
- Shared Reading with Big Book
- Follow up reading activity
- Student to take a book home each week
- By the end of the children’s sessions they will have a portfolio of familiar reading texts and activities
- Enquiries please contact the office for your enrolment form on 9398 2806.